Sunday, February 24, 2008

5 Things you may not know about Joshua!

Taking after my baby cousin Cade I have decided to make a post about 5 things you may not know about me.

1-When I wake up in the morning or at nap time I can guarantee you the one and only thing that I am thinking about is food. Let me tell you, if there is a delay in the food getting to my belly I begin a series of fits. I whine, scream, kick and hit until I get my food.



2-The word "snack" is my most favorite word in the whole world. I wake up and I say "snack," I go to a store and I ask for a snack. I would rather eat a snack then real food any day. Many of you may not know what the meaning of the word "snack" refers to. It means a fruit snack. If you even try to offer anything else like yogurt, apples, bananas, or practically anything healthy or of substance, I will immediately throw a fit. So don't even try it buster.


3- This one is a little embarrassing, but it is for me too. Somethings are to be done in private where a little man can express himself and have full control of his surroundings, and should under no circumstance be interrupted. Yes, I am talking about experiencing a bowel movement, I consider this to be a moment of privacy and wish to not be interrupted. I warn you that if you do try to move me or interrupt me, I will throw a fit and maintain my position. My mom, luckily, has learned to recognize when I am having a moment, and will reassure me that I am okay to finish my business and will not be interrupted. Wheeew!


4-I love to be outdoors. I have this particular trike at my great-grandmas that I love to ride. I am not quite tall enough to use the pedals so I ride after my sister using the tips of my toes. It is a lot of fun! Come to my new home and you can see what I am talking about!

5- This a secret I am only willing to share with my closest friends. Yes, it is a phase and I just like the color. My sister introduced me to this but I am telling you I just love the color! I dress up in my sister's blue princess dress. I call myself a prince but in essence I am wearing a princess dress. I will not display a picture of this event so that it can be left up to your imagination.

Well there you go, things you didn't know and may not have wanted to know about me, but here I am.

5 comments:

Shanell said...

OH Squishy! your so sweet to share so many of your secrets with us! We loved reading about you! and promise when you come see us we will let you make your doodies in peace. Love you lil guy!

Amy said...

Well!! I can see we need to get your a prince suit and stat! How do you feel about a nice sword instead of a tiara? Think about it...or you can ask your mom to tell you some stories that really relate.

Are you now considered potty trained? I was wondering if your nuggets were making it to the right spot.

Sally Barrington said...

We are so much alike! I don't like people bugging me in my "private time" either! I always wake up and tell Shawn "I'm hungry". My feet don't reach the peddles very good. I have to have my seat all the way up just to reach. Last of all I LOVE to dress up like a princess! You see we're just alike!
Aunt Sally

Sally Barrington said...

I almost forgot about the whole 'snack' thing. Right on I need atleast one a day too!!
Aunt Sally

DB said...

AWESOME little Joshy! You and Cade are so similar in so many ways--although he has yet to ride a bike. When he wakes up he really wants some food or his tummy makes him grumpy. He also makes funny faces when it comes to "private time" - can't wait to see you. We purchased our tickets tonight. We are coming on April 4-7th.