Sunday, February 17, 2008

Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!

I just wanted to thank everyone, whether in deed or encouragement, for their help on our kitchen makeover. I keep forgetting to get pictures, but I thought I would let you know the update on what is going on. So here goes. . . . .visualize. We have put bead board in the front of the cabinet doors, and painted them (thanks mom), we have painted the kitchen walls and nook walls (thanks Stan-dad w.), we have moved practically everything from our storage unit to the garage (thanks to-Dad, Shawn, Shanell, Ryan & Tyson) We have cleaned the carpets in the front room areas (thanks Mom and Debbie-mom w.) The kids have successfully made a mess with packing peanuts in the master bedroom(thank Mckenna & Josh). Thanks do Dustin, Amy and Sally for the show of interest and ideas, it has been most helpful! If I have left someone out I am so sorry. I will get pictures soon and let me just say I think it is looking super-de-duper! Our next order of business is to paint the door frames and the cupboard frame, put up bead board and molding and move-in. Hopefully by the beginning of next month. We shall see! Also, thanks to Grandma for her kindness and the opportunity to enjoy her home. It is a great blessing to us.

7 comments:

DB said...

I'm excited to see how it is going to turn out! Sounds like a lot of work, but that it will be a great place to live once your finished. Keep us updated!

Shanell said...

it sounds so cute! i cannot wait to come and see the work that has been done. i cant help but feel bad for not helping more. please let me know if i can do anything.

Amy said...

Glad to hear encouragement counts for something. However, I somehow get the feeling that I am in the story of the Little Red Hen and won't be getting any of your freshly baked bread.

At least I can count on Josh and McKenna to clean out the bag of peanuts. They are great!!

Amy said...

I want to see more comments people! She isn't going to keep posting if you don't comment!!

DB said...

Where are you????

Amy said...

Where are the pictures??

Whitney said...

You have to post some pictures- I can't wait to see what you've done!!! I wish we could have been there to help!