Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tub doodee's. . . . . . . yuck!

So you are all lucky that I didn't get a picture of either of the three instances where Josh has had an accident in the tub. As we speak Mckenna is laughing at our title. What do you think do this gross you out or are you laughing? Each time this has happened to little Joshy, I have been in the other room and I hear Josh say "here mom, poo poo." Luckily they are solid, but there are little nuggets everywhere. Happily for me, Dave was home and I knivingly got him to clean it up. Thankgoodness! Any advice on how to get a 2-year old, non-potty-trained child not to poop in the tub?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sure I have a few ideas:
1 - Bathe with a swimming suit on.
2 - Only allow showers.
3 - Only sponge baths from now until he is potty trained.
4 - Turn the toilet into a tub - then you can just flush everything down (except Josh).
5 - Hose him down with all his clothes on.
6 - Don't leave the room.
7 - Put Dave in charge of bath time for now until...forever.

But whatever you do decide, don't give the kid anything that could change those gold nuggets into a liquid.

DB said...

Those are mighty fine Amy, but lets just nip it in the butt right now--no pun intended: simply duct tape his toosh. It'll help keep in solids or those not-so-solid moments.

I would probably wrap the tape around him--you know how it can loose it's stickiness in water.

And there you have it.

DB said...

Ok. So Amy just showed me the picture of Josh and McKenna eating spaghetti in the buff. I totally didn't notice this before!! That is a crack up!